OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Visitors that are residents of the United Kingdom, the European Union or the European Economic Area should refer to our EU Privacy Notice.
Your privacy is important to Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp and its affiliates (together, “Montes Archimedes,” “our,” “us,” “we” ). To better protect your privacy, we are providing information explaining our online information practices.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect various types of information from users of this website. For example, knowing how users use our website – tracking their movement through this website – helps us improve website design and usefulness. As a result, Montes Archimedes’s server collects general data pertaining to users, including the length of time spent on this website, the pages accessed while visiting the website and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Montes Archimedes generally does not, however, collect any personally identifiable information such as names, home addresses or e-mail addresses from users of this website, unless a user submits such information to us via our “Contact” page or otherwise through the website, or through electronic communications (e.g., email) with Montes Archimedes personnel.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information and data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make an effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data transmitted to or through our website; any transmission of information or data by you to or through this website is at your sole risk.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
DATE: September 1, 2020
What information do we collect about you?
We collect limited types of personal information through our website, as well as through other electronic communications (e.g., emails), as applicable (collectively, the “Website”). The types of personal information we collect about you depends on the nature of your interaction with us. The categories of personal information we have collected from individuals on this Website over the last twelve (12) months include the following:
- Identifiers, such as name, contact details and address (including physical address, email address and Internet Protocol address);
- Other customer records, such as telephone number and personal information provided in connection with via the “Contact” page;
- Commercial information, such as account data;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Education information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your use of our Website (e.g., cookies, browsing history and/or search history), as well as information you provide to us when you correspond with us in relation to inquiries.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
How do we obtain your personal information?
In connection with forming and operating our Website, we collect and maintain your nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information from your communications with us in connection with this Website, including any update notices provided by you.
- Information captured on our Website, information provided through online forms and any information captured via cookies.
We may combine personal information that you provide to us with information that we collect from or about you from publicly available sources. This will include information collected in an online or offline context.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To perform services for you.
- To improve our Website and the products and services that we offer and notify you about changes to our products and services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to requests for information submitted by you through our Website.
- To keep a record of your relationship with us.
- Ongoing operations, administrative, accounting, reporting, account maintenance and other processes.
- To audit and verify the quality and effectiveness of our services and compliance.
- To detect security incidents and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- To generally comply with U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations.
Additionally, we may use your personal information to keep you informed of our products and services, if you have provided your consent to us doing so, or where we have an existing relationship with you and we wish to contact you about products and services similar to those which we provide you, in which you may be interested. You may opt-in to certain kinds of marketing, or all forms of marketing at any time, by contacting us and you may unsubscribe to receiving emails by clicking on the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link provided in all our marketing emails.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not sell any of the personal information we collect about you to third parties.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law or regulation and to affiliates and service providers, including but not limited to administrators, lenders, banks, auditors, law firms, governmental agencies or pursuant to legal process, self-regulatory organizations, consultants and placement agents. We may also disclose your information to other parties as may be required by law or regulation, or in response to regulatory inquiries.
Within the last twelve (12) months, we have shared each of the categories of personal information collected in connection with this Website with affiliates and service providers as set forth above in “What information do we collect about you?”
We may also share your personal information with applicable third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, bankruptcy proceeding, or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or shares.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We consider the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice, and to that end we employ appropriate organizational, physical, technical and procedural safeguards, which seek to protect your personal information in our possession or under our control to the extent possible from unauthorized access and improper use.
Your rights under the CCPA
Deletion Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we retain, subject to certain statutory exceptions, including, but not limited to, our compliance with U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations. We will notify you in writing if we cannot comply with a specific request and provide an explanation of the reasons.
Disclosure and Access Rights: You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information regarding our collection and use of personal information specific to you over the last twelve (12) months. Such information includes:
- the categories of personal information we collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- whether we disclosed your personal information to a third party, and, if so, the categories of personal information that each recipient obtained.
No Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including by denying service, suggesting that you will receive, or charging, different rates for services or suggesting that you will receive, or providing, a different level or quality of service to you.
How to Exercise Your Rights: To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, or to access this notice in an alternative format, please submit a request on your behalf using any of the methods set forth in the Contact us section below.
For any requests relating to the exercise of your rights under the CCPA, or questions regarding our processing of your personal information, please submit or have your authorized representative submit a request using any of the methods set forth below.
Email us at the following email address: [email protected].
If you would like to contact us by telephone without incurring telephone charges, please submit your request and telephone number by email at compliance at [email protected], and we will call you between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your request under the CCPA and request any additional information necessary to verify your request. We verify requests by matching information provided in connection with your request to information contained in our records. Depending on the sensitivity of the request and the varying levels of risk in responding to such requests (for example, the risk of responding to fraudulent or malicious requests), we may request further information in order to verify your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, provided that you provide a signed agreement verifying such authorized agent’s authority to make requests on your behalf, and we may verify such authorized person’s identity using the procedures above.